Founded in 2011 Yeabble, Lda is a rapidly growing banner advertising network. Maintaining offices around the world, Yeabble is a company in the online advertising market.
Yeabble generates digital marketing solutions through:
- Optimization, analysis and monitoring of online campaigns.
- Lead Generation.
- Advanced targeting technologies that will help you reach the desired audiences.
- Research activities focused on providing relevant information to agencies and advertisers.
- Online Sales.
How we do it?
Yeabble’s experienced Internet professionals maximize revenue for both advertisers and publishers by finding the best possible fit between top-performing advertisers and targeted, reputable publishers. The company’s highly-skilled and trained team buy and sell traffic at optimal levels and manage profitable marketing campaigns for Yeabble’s partners. Advertiser’s in Yeabble’s network reach target audiences on a large scale all over the world, improving their conversion potential, and reaching their audiences with remarkable accuracy.
We’d love to hear from you!
geral (at) yeabble.com
get in touch
We're an exclusive network for a specific audience.
Our focus is on very specific targeting and segmentation of users and website sections. This results in better revenues and higher CTRs.
Everything we do is geared toward helping you earn the most for your inventory.
We realize everything you do is focused on revenue, so that's where we put our focus too.
Our technology identifies best performing ad for each impression.
Earnings are paid on the 10th of each month for the previous month (Wire transfer, PayPal, and MoneyBookers supported)
Some other advantages include:
- High revenue share
- Net-10 payments (Wire transfer, PayPal, and MoneyBookers supported)
- No offensive or malicious campaigns
- 100% fill on your traffic world-wide
ALL PUBLISHERS MUST COMPLY COMPLETELY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. Yeabble Co. Ltd. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHHOLD PAYMENTS FROM ANY PUBLISHERS THAT VIOLATES ANY OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS This Agreement shall govern participation in the Yeabble Advertising program.
By participating in the Program, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The term 'Affiliate' shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement by submitting the Program registration. The Program is offered to you by Yeabble Ltd.
PAYMENT POLICY: Payment rates can vary for each website. Actual campaign rates vary with website performance and market conditions. Affiliate will be paid via paypal or check in US dollars ($US) or Canadian Dollars ($CAD), Thirty days (30) after the end-of-30-days-period. Affiliates will be paid at the account level. No checks will be issued for any amount less than $100US. No paypal payments will be issued for any amount less than $100US. All unpaid earnings will rollover to the next pay period. All payments are based on actuals as defined, accounted and audited by Yeabble. Yeabble.com Ltd. reserves the absolute right not to pay any accounts.
Participation: Yeabble shall have absolute discretion as to whether or not it accepts a particular applicant or site for participation in the Yeabble Advertising Network
The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites that are not allowed to participate in our network: * Libelous or defamatory sites * Sites containing or linking to software piracy * Software trading (warez) sites * Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, 'phreaking', etc.) * Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm * Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.) * Sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam) * Sites promoting any type of illegal substance or paraphernalia or activity sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities * Sites that are under construction or incomplete * Sites with any type of content reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate * Sites that have current traffic of less than 5,000 page views per month. It is the Affiliate's sole responsibility to maintain acceptable content, as outlined in the eligibility requirements, after their acceptance to the Yeabble Advertising Network. Any violation of these rules will result in immediate removal from the network. Your account will be cancelled and your payment will be null and void.
Company/Individual may not artificially inflate traffic counts using (including but not limited to) a device, program or robot.
Each affiliate may only hold one account with Yeabble.com Ltd. But Publishers can have more than one URL in their account, each of which should be submitted for review prior to placing the code on those individual sites. Each website may only hold one account with Yeabble.com Ltd.
Publishers cannot refer themselves as a Publisher. Groups of Publishers cannot refer each other.
All unsold traffic tracked in publishers account will not be counted towards publisher earnings. Only all traffic that has delivered Yeabble's ad will be counted towards publishers earnings.
Code Placement: Yeabble ad codes must be not be modified from original format without consent from Yeabble.com Ltd. Affiliate agrees to use the ad code provided for displaying Creative not more than ONCE per page view. Ad codes cannot be placed in email messages. Yeabble pop-under windows can not be launched from websites that launch more than a total of two pop windows. In-page Banner ads code need to be placed within the first 500 pixels of the top of your page. Yeabble ad codes cannot be placed on pages without any content. Yeabble ad codes may only placed on domains that Yeabble has reviewed and accepted for participation.
Data Reporting (Stats): Yeabble.com Ltd. is the sole owner of all website, campaign, and aggregate web user data collected by Yeabble. Affiliate only has access to campaign data that is collected through the use of their inventory.
Fraud and Deception: Affiliates agree to not artificially inflate traffic counts using a program (including scripts), device, or other means. Yeabble audits every Affiliate's traffic on a daily basis. Affiliates that produce commit fraudulent activities, including but not limit to false impressions, will have their account permanently removed from our network and will not be compensated for fraudulent traffic. Additionally, Yeabble.com Ltd. reserves the right to register fraudulent Affiliates in a global ad network fraud database, for usage by other ad networks. Excessive page reloading or any other abuse of our system could result in legal action.
Contact Information: To insure timely payment, Affiliates are responsible for maintaining the correct contact and payment information associated with their account. This must be done online using the Affiliate's account. Any and all bank/service fees associated with returned or cancelled payments due to any error in the Affiliate contact or payment information are Affiliate's responsibility, and will be deducted from re-payment.
Removal From Network: In order to protect our clients from any form of fraudulent actions, we reserve the right to terminate any account that we believe violates one of our rules or that has very low conversion ratios. We reserve the right to request server logs from Affiliates for investigation. In the case of non-agreement between Yeabble.com Ltd. and Affiliates, the decision of Yeabble.com Ltd. stands as the final decision. Any account that has been cancelled due to fraudulent activities or due to the low conversion ratios will not receive payment. In cases where fraud has occurred and payment has already been made, we may, in addition to closing the account, take legal action against the Affiliate. Affiliates in violation of Yeabble.com Ltd.'s Terms and Conditions will be immediately deactivated. Yeabble may deactivate Affiliates with no prior notification, though every effort will be made to notify the deactivated Affiliate via the e-mail address provided by the Affiliate. Upon termination of a Affiliate from the Yeabble Advertising Program, for any reason and by either party, the Affiliate shall immediately remove all HTML insertion codes from all pages where the Affiliate had inserted such codes.
We're an exclusive network for a specific audience.
Yeabble allows advertisers to combine both branding and performance actions in order to maximize their online investment.
Our worldwide network enables you to intelligently reach more qualified online consumers.
Our proprietary data drives more sophisticated targeting to reach your audience.
Our advanced optimization technology extends your budget and improves performance.
Reach your customers by demographics, geography, behavioral, contextual and other criteria.
Some other advantages include:
- Affordable CPM rates
- Clean and easy-to-use web interface
- Very advanced targeting features
- Excellent support from our account managers to ensure best results
Thanks for your contact. We will get back you soon
2. Non-Personal Information We automatically collect non-personal information such as IP addresses during your access and use of the Site to help diagnose problems with our server, and to identify ways of making our Site better. This information is not linked to anything personal.
3. Use of Digital Identifiers A digital identifier is information that a Site puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time (More technically, it is information for future use that is stored by the server on the client side of a client/server communication, such as "cookies".) We automatically use "digital identifiers" for tracking transactions, identification, security and the user characteristics as set forth herein. No Personally Identifiable Information is collected by use of digital identifier and We use the information collected through such digital identifier to analyze trends, administer the Site, track movements on the Site and gather aggregate demographic information about visitors so we can continually improve the Site.
4. Security We employ industry standard security measures to ensure the security of all data. Any data that is stored on our servers is treated as proprietary and confidential and is not available to the public. We maintain an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of your data, allowing access only to those employees or third parties who have a need to know such information.While Company has taken measures to protect your information, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusion; and (ii) information transmitted to the Site may need to pass through many systems in order to process such information. Therefore, We cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to the Site and you hereby acknowledge and assume the risks relating to any such communication.